Facebook Badge

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Time to move on

The following was my last mail to my friends in Infosys. 1st July was the day I resigned from Infosys. My first comapny, my first job. Its really difficult to quit your very first job. It was the most difficult decision I have ever made. But there are lot of thought processes gone through my mind before coming to decision. And the words below were the goodbye words for my friends. Simple and Sweet....

From: Gaurav Rajendra Navgire
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 11:07 AM
Cc: grn_11@yahoo.com
Subject: Time to move on :)

Dear Friend,

Good Morning.

Today is my last working day here at Infosys. So before you get busy with your work, I thought of having you read my last day mail at the earliest :).
Believe me; I have saved a lot of last day mails in my inbox since the day I decided to quit, hoping that I will write my own taking few words from these mails. But, I realized there were so many things to write about my own experience, I took a 2.7 yrs rewind. Life in Infosys was eventful. It is here that a normal college graduate became a professional. It is here that I met some of the awesome people from all across India :) and made friendship with. And this friendship is the most prized possession I will have always.
So I’m writing this last day mail and I’m thinking what is that I’m going to miss the most? Is it the awesome Mysore Campus, lively Hyderabad Campus or the ever entertaining Pune campus?
Rather it’s the people in it whom I will miss the most. And if you are reading this mail then you are the person who made my life in Infosys wonderful. Be it inside or outside the Campus. You are the reason I will be having these awesome memories with me, all my life. So even if I’m happy enough to leave this company, I’m not at all happy to lose your company:). Please be in touch, always.
You can reach me at gaurav.navgire@facebook.com, grn_11@yahoo.com.
Wish you all a very happy, healthy and successful life.

Regards,
Gaurav Navgire
Infosys Technologies, Pune, Ph-2
Enterprise Solutions
ESAP-BI
• Mob : +91-9503057304
• Direct: +91-20-391-63648

No comments: